It’s awesome having a job and all.
It buys the chocolate and pays the rent.
But seriously – night shift blows!
84 Hour Work Weeks SUCK!
But today is Wednesday.
Which means some questions have answers.
This is relevant and important, I think, considering how much the Readership has grown.
So this week’s question is God.
And the answer, is no.
(1) This is not a story about a good, Christian girl who falls into temptation and the destruction of lustful thoughts.
(2) It is also not a story about a girl who finds God in order to find herself a good husband.
(3) It is definitely not a story about a girl who looks for fulfilment in the arms of a man, only to find that what she has been missing is a relationship with God.
(4) It most certainly is not a story about a good, Christian girl who strays from the faith, backsliding into darkness, only to claw her way back to the light.
(5) It is not a cautionary tale, warning girls to follow strict rules, lest the good girl goes bad.
(6) And no, it’s not a story about how a good, Christian girl brings the bad boy to God.
No, no, no!
This is a story about Love.
Everything else is significant, yes, but at the center of it all, is Love.
Dilia is sentimental and romantic and sensual and demi-sexual.
And yes, she believes in God.
This is not a story about her relationship with God.
It is a story about her relationship with Dominick.
Love, J.D. . 🖤